Do you own a classic car? Is it adequately insured? When it comes to insurance for a classic car, most claims adjusters have little or no experience when accessing the damage. If you live in or around the Rochester, NY area, the insurance professionals at Bajorek Agency Inc. can provide the coverage you need.
While there are a few major insurance companies that insure vintage or classic cars, you do not get the specialized care you would get with an insurance company that specializes in classic cars.
Here are some features found on a standalone classic car policy that you would not find on a regular car insurance policy:
- Most car insurance companies only pay claims on the actual cash value of the car. For a classic car, it will be insured on an upfront agreed-upon value basis.
- You have much more flexibility in your choice of body shops if you have a repair claim.
- Additional coverage is available for parts, tools, and accessories.
- Superior roadside assistance coverage that goes beyond what a regular auto insurance policy provides.
- Coverage on equipment and automobile brought to auto shows.
- In the event you own multiple classics, you only pay one liability premium rather than one on each car as you would with regular car insurance.
- As long as it isn’t driven as your primary vehicle, there are no restrictions on mileage.
- An option for zero deductible is available.
- Appreciation (rather than depreciation) of coverage. Some vehicles will qualify for appreciation, which means the agreed-upon value will rise.
- Enhanced labor coverage and towing.
Contact Us Today
Your classic car hobby is an expensive one and one that needs specialized care. Let the insurance professionals at Bajorek Agency Inc. in Rochester, NY provide you with a quote.